Val Rosser, Interim Director
The Human Resources Department is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, compensation, employee relations, training, development, recognition programs, retention, succession planning and retirement. Staff provide on-going support to all employees and departments. Call 843-918-1114 or visit the team in-person at City Hall, 937 Broadway Street. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
P. O. Box 2468
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
JOB APPLICATION PROCESS
Click here for this week's current employment opportunities and the application process. The City of Myrtle Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as such, will recruit and hire employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, political affiliation or disability, except when physical condition is a bona fide occupational qualification.
HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA)
As required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the city provides a privacy notification regarding confidential health care information. The South Carolina Freedom of Information Act requires the city to identify the three finalists considered for a position in response to a properly executed Freedom of Information Act Request.
Human Resources offers past, present and future city employees the following services...
- The team makes updates to employee records and/or benefits.
- Department provides up-to-date policies and procedures for the organization, and answers questions pertaining to organizational policies and procedures.
- The department answers compensation and benefit related questions.
- Staff provide information about upcoming training and development opportunities.
- The team provides information about job openings and guides the application process.
- Department handles employee complaints and investigates policy infractions.
- Collectively, the Human Resources Department acts as a resource for employee events, rewards and recognition.