City of Myrtle Beach
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – September 28, 2021
- Approval of Minutes – October 5, 2021
C. Matters of Business:
- **PUBLIC HEARING** TEXT 21-09 Floodplain Management Regulations: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to amend Article 11 Floodplain Management Regulations to adopt the updated FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps and to update the Floodplain Management Ordinance to meet FEMA and State NFIP requirements.
- STN 21-04 Coventry Market Place Apartments: Request by Ida Hussey with Thomas & Hutton to name the interior drives in the Coventry Market Place Apartments. (Public Hearing Item – 11/02/2021)
- PRE-FIN 21-13 9100 San Remo Drive: Request by Robby Warner, agent for Scott McNiece, to subdivide .5 acres into two separate single family lots.
- PRE-FIN 21-14 9791 Bellasera Circle: Request by Robby Warner, agent for William McCarthy, to subdivide 1.07 acres into two separate single family lots.
- PRE-FIN 21-16 Bay Pointe III: Request by Robby Warner, agent to Bay Pointe III, to subdivide 4.97 acres for Phase III.
- TEXT 21-10 Amusement District – Boardwalk Bikes: Request by Hannah Lewis to amend Amusement Zoning Code 14.07C to allow bicycle rentals as a conditional use on the boardwalk. (Public Hearing Item – 11/02/21)
- TEXT 21-08 Arts District: Request by Kathleen Daly to amend the Arts District Zoning Code by extending hours of operation from midnight to 2:00 a.m. (Public Hearing Item – 11/02/21)
- TEXT 21-11 Axe Throwing: Request by David Wilhelm to amend section 1407.c and section 1501 of the Zoning Code to allow axe throwing as a conditional use in HC1 and HC2. (Public Hearing Item – 11/02/21)
- PRE-FIN 21-15 807, 809 and 811 Main Street: Request by the City of Myrtle Beach to subdivide 4,407.59 square feet from city-owned right-of-way to combine with lots 1, 2 and 3 to create new theatre stage area.
- Comprehensive Plan (Public Hearing – 09/02/21): Planning for City Council Presentation on November 9, 2021