City of Myrtle Beach
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes of April 6, 2021
C. Matters of Business
- PRE-APPLICATION HEARING FOR PRE-FIN 21-01 21-02 Linenberg 8200 block of N Kings Hwy: Proposal by GDMB Lake II, LLC to subdivide 4.3 acres in the northeast corner of 82nd Parkway/N Kings Hwy (PIN: 394-16-03-0002) into four (4) lots (min: 26,041 sq ft; max: 60,809 sq ft) for commercial development.
- ANEX 21-02 Kennedy - 820 Bay St: Proposal by Ronnie Kennedy to annex 0.25 acres located at 820 Bay St (PIN # 420-13-04-0119) and zone to RMM (Residential Multifamily Medium Density) in order to connect to the city sewer services.
- ANEX 21-03 1952 Mr Joe White Ave: Proposal by GS Properties LLC to annex 0.54 acres located at 1952 Mr Joe White Ave (PIN# 425-06-04-0013) and zone HC-1 (Highway Commercial).
- TEXT 21-01 Ice Making & Vending Machines in MUH: Proposal by Christian Rogers to amend Section 1407.C, Table of Uses, to add “ice making and vending machines, free standing” as a permitted use in the MU-H district.
- TEXT 21-02 Indoor Recreation in the Market Common: Proposal by Anthony Arcori (Escape Vault of SC, LLC) to amend the Market Common Master Plan to include “indoor recreation” uses in the list of uses in the Market Common Master Plan.
- ROW 21-01 Stockholder Ave: Proposal by Sammy Spann, et al, to abandon a portion of Stockholder Ave located between Robert M Grissom Pkwy and Executive Ave/Cannon Rd. The subject right-of-way was separated from the main segment of Stockholder Ave by the construction of Robert M Grissom Pkwy in 1998.