Please join the City of Myrtle Beach to celebrate Arbor Day this Friday, December 3, at 2:00 p.m. The ceremony is at Thunderbolt Park, 2290 Farrow Parkway.
The following properties will be recognized with the city’s annual Community Appearance Board awards….
• Outstanding Use of the Natural Indigenous Landscape – Compass Cove, 2311 South Ocean Boulevard
• Outstanding Landscape Design Incorporating Stormwater Management – Topgolf, 2850 Robert M. Grissom Parkway
• Outstanding Creative Landscape Design – Watercrest Myrtle Beach, 6151 Colline Verdi Way
• Outstanding Maintenance of Trees and Landscape – Tidelands Health, 2200 Crow Lane
• Outstanding Residential Landscape Design and Tree Preservation – Martin Residence, 3404 North Ocean Boulevard
• Community Appearance Board Chairman’s Award – Myrtle Beach VA Outpatient Clinic, 1800 Airpark Drive
• The Greening of Myrtle Beach Municipal Award – Withers Swash (Waterfront)
• Most Improved Property Award – Havertys Furniture, 1100 Seaboard Street