Here are a few things to note from Myrtle Beach's Parks, Recreation and Sports Tourism Department!
1. Youth Sports sign-ups have begun for fall baseball and softball leagues. You're encouraged to sign your child(ren) up online: www.myrtlebeachprst.com. However, you can also sign them up in person at Pepper Geddings Recreation Center, 3205 North Oak Street.
2. Adult summer league rosters are due tomorrow, May 10, for co-ed kickball and men's basketball teams. Questions? Call James Jones 843-918-1271, or email him email@example.com.
3. New classes have begun at Crabtree Memorial Gym!
- Walk this Weigh: a fast paced walking class designed to get at least 5k steps during the class, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:15 a.m.
- PiYO: combo of Pilates and Yoga designed to strengthen the core, Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Step to the Music: aerobic exercise that is performed by stepping onto and off of an elevated platform while doing upper body movements, Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Questions? Thia Brabson and Kathy Johnson can help. They can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Interested in a men's pick-up basketball league for those 50 years and up? We want to know! The idea is to play games during the lunch hour one or two days a week. Anyone that is interested is encouraged to contact Greg at 843-918-2361, or email@example.com.