City of Myrtle Beach looking for qualified people to serve on volunteer committees
Would you like to serve on a volunteer committee for Myrtle Beach? City Council appoints volunteers to serve on city boards, commissions and committees. Every applicant is subject to a background check. To be considered, submit a letter of interest and a brief biography or résumé to City Clerk Jennifer Adkins, P.O. Box 2468, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578. Or, send an email to email@example.com. To deliver in-person, bring materials to City Hall, 937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. The following boards have upcoming reappointments or vacancies….
- Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee (2 seats)
- Board of Zoning Appeals (4 seats)
- Chapin Memorial Library Board (2 seats)
- Cultural Resources Committee (1 seat)
- Human Rights Commission (2 seats)
- Seniors Advisory Committee (1 seat)