Troy Marron, Special Events Supervisor
Blake Goss, Special Events Coordinator
Mallory Holmes, Special Events Coordinator
The Special Events Division serves within the Parks, Recreation & Sports Tourism Department. The division coordinates facility rentals and special events efforts. The offers a number of facilities and venues suitable for family gatherings, receptions, parties and other events. To learn more about what constitutes a "special event," visit the Special Events webpage.
Rentable locations include City Facilities, Parks and Playgrounds. Here's a list of the most popular options....
- City Parks
- Crabtree Memorial Gymnasium
- General Robert H. Reed Recreation Center (formerly known as the Base Recreation Center)
- Historic Myrtle Beach Train Depot
- Mary C. Canty Recreation Center and Pool
- Pepper Geddings Recreation Center and Pool
- Picnic Shelters
All facility rental applications are available in the Document Center. See the "Facility Rental Applications" folder. Just download the desired form, then complete, print and send the form to the address indicated.