The Special Events Division serves within the Parks, Recreation & Sports Tourism Department. The division coordinates facility rentals and special events efforts. The offers a number of facilities and venues suitable for family gatherings, receptions, parties and other events. To learn more about what constitutes a "special event," visit the Special Events webpage. To request a facility rental, see https://www.myrtlebeachprst.com/.
Rentable locations include City Facilities, Parks and Playgrounds. Here's a list of the most popular options....
- City Parks
- Crabtree Memorial Gymnasium
- General Robert H. Reed Recreation Center (formerly known as the Base Recreation Center)
- Historic Myrtle Beach Train Depot
- Mary C. Canty Recreation Center and Pool
- Pepper Geddings Recreation Center and Pool
- Picnic Shelters